A collection of useful forms for club members:

Driver Authorisation Form
You need to fill in this form if you want to drive any of the vehicles rented through the University. Hand the form and a copy of the paper part of your driving licence to the Sports Union office.

Travel Claim Form
If you’ve driven for a club trip and need to be reimbursed – fill out this form, noting your mileage, and attach a receipt for petrol. Hand the completed form to a committee member.

Leave a Reply